Whether it's your old bank statements, business trade secrets or company payroll information - Futures Shredding Services helps keep your sensitive information out of the wrong hands.
Two Shredding Options Available to You
By the Bag for $10:
Purchase a bag for $10 and fill it at your leisure.
- Fill it with items you would like to have safely shredded.
- Drop it off at Futures with peace of mind that your sensitive information will be shredded to pieces.
- Purchase additional bags as needed at Futures, the chamber office and throughout the community.
- Bag can hold up to 28 lbs of paper.
| || || |
By the Bin for $40:
This service is provided exclusively to businesses in Wellington and Caldwell.
We provide businesses with a locked 64-gallon document security container. We deliver it. You fill it. We pick it up for shredding at our secure site for the low price of $40 per container.
- No hidden fees
- No contracts - only do business with us for as long as you are satisfied with your service
- No monthly membership fee or cart rental fee
- Locked carts
- Cart tracking system
- Certificate of Destruction provided to customers for each cart
- HIPAA compliant
- One-time or on-going services
- Flexible pick up and drop off options
- Local, accessible and prompt service
- Bin holds up to 220 lbs.
This service is a training program for individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to provide a valuable service to you while building job skills for the folks we serve.